Friday, February 13, 2009

30% 13

Happy Near Valentine's Day everyone! And Happy Friday the 13th! Scary, scary!

I've never been a big fan of Friday the 13th. Mainly because when I was little, my friend and I had a sleepover on Friday the 13th. All sorts of bad things happened from burnt popcorn to ridiculously large spiders that are the size of cats to the erasing of Sabrina the Teenage Witch from the tele (yes, I did just say Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I said in the beginning I was little alright?! And yes, I did just say tele). Nothing seriously bad I guess has ever happened, but it's still fun to keep your eyes peeled for evil little green gremlins who trip people. And now every Friday the 13th I email, text, or call my old friend. We live far apart so we can't have a sleepover, but we always get in touch somehow.

We just had an interesting conversation here in class about how now apparently there are fast zombies. My teacher thinks we should create zombie escape plans and I agree!! I mean, my old plan was always to run. They were slow zombies, I could survive. But now, oh no, they have to be fast zombies!! So basically I've decided that I'm screwed. I guess I'll just have to hide myself away in a cave in the Alps. Hopefully zombies can't climb.
I took a zombie survival quiz online once. I got a 30% chance at surviving...

2 comments:

  1. I really should come up with a good zombie survival plan... Everyone heads for the mall, but I think I would stock up on supplies and head to Washington, D.C. and hang out in the White House. No one would be there, and there's lovely secret bunkers for me to use! Yay! :)
    Yes, I'm crazy... but I know what you mean about Friday the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a plan! I'm going to paraglide for the rest of my life! I'll swoop down and steal apples out of trees and catch fish like an eagle!

    ReplyDelete